Contact Number :
bout the Room
West facing bedroom gets lots of light and includes a spacious walk-in closet. It shares a beautifully tiled bathroom with one other roommate (the couple in the Master bedroom shares the other bathroom). In a gorgeous building with lots of character, windows, view, and an open floor plan on the top floor of a 3-story building. The apartment has central AC & heat, an in-unit washer/dryer, as well as dishwasher, and garbage disposal. (Bonus: small deck in the back and clawfoot tub)
Great restaurants and bars that call Noble Square home are within walking distance. The neighborhood is quiet but within 20 minutes youll find the nightlife of Wicker Park. For those with cars, there is free, no permit street parking. (Bonus: Youll find great Thai, Middle Eastern, and friendly restaurants no more than 5-minutes walk away from the apartment)
Conveniently located on the Blue Line in between the Division and Chicago stops (about a 10-minute walk to each) and right on Eckart Park. The Chicago Avenue bus will take you downtown and the Ashland bus will take you North/South; both run about every 10-15 minutes if not more frequently. For those who drive, the apartment is two blocks off I-90. (Bonus: rideshares usually arrive within 2-3 minutes and free parking all around Eckert Park)
Your prospective roommates
A couple (guy and girl in their 20s) and one single guy (20s and also new to the house) who are known to enjoy a beverage or two and love to explore Chicago. We love to entertain, listen to music, but equally enjoy quiet evenings. Looking for a male or female roommate who is neat, friendly, responsible, easy-going, and maintain a clean household.
- During the time of the tenancy, there have been zero issues with rats, pests, and mold.
- The showerhead is a bit below satisfactory with shower pressure but still gets you clean (and using less water saves the environment!
- Roommates are non-smokers but 420 friendly.
- Cleanliness is highly valued in the common areas but we are not crazy about every nook and cranny.
- Some furniture may be available for sale if needed (dresser for $40 or brand new Purple mattress with head-raising platform (ask for price)) - Landlord is great and responsive (albeit a little slowly) to any issues. All issues that we have had with the appliances were resolved within a weeks time.
- Utilities are split four ways between roommates and include internet (~$60), electricity ($90-150), and gas ($90-150). Water and waste disposal are included.
- There is a large basement to store larger items.
- Landlord may have a covered parking space available for $150 per month. One parking space comes with the apartment but it is occupied by the couple in the master bedroom.
The bedroom is actually available now but the sublease can start on June 1st. The sublease period will end on September 30th when you will have the option to leave or sign a new lease with the landlord. While the apartment is furnished for now, a bit of the furniture (couch, bar, etc) will leave with an old tenant in a few weeks so there will be plenty of room for any furnishings you might have. A deposit equal to 1 months rent ($950) will be required and will be returned at the end of the lease period.
Kindly send along a description of yourself, your phone number, availability, and any questions you may have. It would also be great to see your social media profiles if theyre available! Due to COVID-19, we may have to restrict seeing the apartment in-person but are happy and available to meet and greet with all roommates and do a video tour.
Chestnut Street, Chicago, Illinois, Spojené štáty americké