Contact Number :
Month to month - if youre in transition.
Hey house hunters!
Ive got an opening in my awesome 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom Uptown/Carrollton double with a move in date of June 1. Please note, this is for one private room - not the entire apartment (apt. would rent for $2,300 month in the current market).
* Room is huge, clean and private
* Private, attached bathroom
* Sliding glass door with access to deck and enclosed backyard
* $895 month/rent + $100 utilities ($100 per month utility fee waived through July 31)
* Deposit $350
* Month to month - longer term lease available if desired
* Utilities include: cable/internet ($15), electric/heat ($35), cleaning ($25), water ($25) = $100.00
* Pest control and lawn maintenance are included
* Furnishings include queen bed, dresser, desk, full length mirror
* Large, walk-in closet
* Linens and towels are provided
* One well behaved dog would be considered.
* 1900 sq ft.
* In unit laundry
* Sweet living room setup with sofa, lounge chair, new smart TV, cool original artwork
* Dining room table
* Fully furnished kitchen with stainless appliances and stocked with cookware
* Very responsive and friendly property owner
*Conner is a respectful and clean, Tulane law student.
*Mary Conley just moved in. She went to grad school in Ireland and worked in the Peace Corps. Shes busy with her full-time job.
*Safe neighborhood with low crime score on NOLA crime maps.
* Roberts Market, Bellegarde Bakery, Walgreens, Rock-in-Bowl, Palmer Park a few blocks away. I cant tell you how huge of a perk it is to have these stores next door.
* St Charles Streetcar starts/ends a few blocks away on Claiborne and Carrollton
* Easy parking in this neighborhood, you can often get a spot right in front of the house surprisingly.
* Variety of buslines nearby
* Solid restaurants and bars nearby on Carrollton, Oak and Maple
* Close access to the levee, if you like to bike.
* Overall Ive loved living in this neighborhood because it has the convenience of everything I need nearby without being sketchy or too hectic and I can get anywhere in the city within 5 minutes
If interested please respond with some info about yourself and some social media and well setup a time to come see the place. Happy hunting!
New Orleans, Louisiana, Spojené štáty americké