Contact Number :
Room available June 1st (or sooner!) for short term or long term sublet! Currently room is NOT furnished, but we can assist if you need it to be.
This is a HUGE room that has attached private full bath/shower/tub in our, 3 bedroom/ 2 bath luxury apartment in Chelsea across the street from the HighLine (20th street and 10th ave) right above CookShop the restaurant, called the Chelsea Grande Apartments.
The Bedroom You Are Renting: $2199/month + $50/month avg. bills
- 1 sunlit Bedroom (size 18x 16 I would guess) - bedroom- which you can put enough for a king size or queen bed, dressers, mirror space, desk, and comes with a large wardrobe with hanging area; overhead storage.
- Private attached bathroom that has shower/bath, toilet, under sink storage, in wall medicine cabinet large mirror and dual plug ins. Marble features and great weather pressure!
- Individual A/C and heat controller in-room. Central heat/air but you can control the temperature with your own in-room unit
- Hardwood floors
-Fios High Speed Internet/Cable in the Apt.
- Spacious and airy living area (well decorated and fully furnished with TV, couch with pull out bed, chairs, tables, rugs, desk, lamps and storage, ALL kitchen supplies)
- Full kitchen: dishwasher, oven, gas stove, full sized fridge, microwave, food storage
- 2nd floor, corner unit with great light and views (has an elevator if you have large luggage/ packages )
-Front large hallway for additional coat, luggage storage.
- Luxury building (built in 2001)
- 24 hour Full-time doormen; Live in Super who are all wonderful
- Laundry room in basement
-free gym facility and guest lounge with TV, couch, pool table, Billiards Room, etc
- Rooftop deck with lounge chairs -great Hudson and skyline views
- Bike storage
- Located on 10th Ave and 20th St, close to tons of restaurants, bars, clubs, bodegas, Chelsea Market. Literally across the street from the Highline! Still very quiet. Near the new Hudson Yards!
-Nearest Trains (C/E at 23rd and 8th) or A/C/E/L (16th and 8th)
-Other rooms in similar units in the building are going for $2800+
- 2 easy going professionals in their 30s
- Responsible, respectful, CLEAN, laid back, and friendly
- Like to go out and have fun but dont bring the party home
We are looking for someone to sublet either short term or long term.
We are asking for a months rent deposit along with first months rent upfront. The utilities are split 3 ways (FIOS cable /wifi, gas/electric and AC- water / heat are free.) and that ends up being about $50 each month for all of them. We also have the entire place furnished for the the common areas so you dont need to supply anything, except for your room and bathroom.
We are VERY normal friends who travel a LOT for work, (both work in Travel and Startup businesses) and we are looking for someone who is respectfully clean in the common areas, no party animals, no smokers and no pets. We are super easy going and of course like to have a good time as well, but we just ask for everything within reason.
If any/all of the above sounds like it fits your age, description and lifestyle, wed love to meet you!
I can email additional photos of the rooms and even a video tour so you dont have to waste your time running to a million different apartments until youre sure!
Wed lock to lock a roommate as soon as possible!
Thank you and happy searching!
20th Street, New York, Spojené štáty americké