Are you moving to Copenhagen Denmark for work or study and are you looking to rent a room in a shared flat for a stay of more than 1 to 3 and 6 months? This room in a 4bedrooms /3 bathrooms completely renovated shared flat, welcomes young professionals / students from all around the world who wish to enjoy an interesting multicultural shared life in a clean, organized, respectful and peaceful place. The area is very well connected.
This comfortable 15 m2 bedroom is fully furnished and equipped with a king and queen size bed; a wardrobe; a desk, chair and shelving. It is also equipped with an independent door lock; security safe; ceiling fan; heating unit; lighting; garbage bin; bed linen; and a set of towels.
This amazing shared flat is modern, with a sleek decor and large common spaces. It is absolutely fully furnished and equipped for shared modern life. There is an ample kitchen/dining central area completely equipped for shared living (fridge-freezers, induction stoves, dishwasher, etc), 3 bathrooms, a laundry room (washing-machine, dryer, iron) and bright living room.
We believe the right selection of tenants is very important so that coexistence is pleasant and interesting. For this apartment, we are looking for New students or young professionals or postgraduates of different nationalities who travel to or live in Copenhagen Denmark for at least 1 to 3 and 6 to 12months. We consider people who are clean, orderly, respectful, open-minded, tolerant and who have already had previous experiences sharing a flat. In this way you will know that this is good for all tenants to understand each other, to share conversations and experiences, to create new bonds and to have a good atmosphere in the flat.
INVOICES AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE MONTHLY RENTAL
- Utilities: electricity, water, gas, heating, fiber optic wifi, cable TV and Netflix.
- weekly cleaning services of the common areas (6 hours/week)
- Common shopping: cleaning and laundry products, toilet and kitchen paper, garbage bags, etc.
- Legal contract and possibility of extending the contract
- Possibility to move to another room from the landlord's portfolio.
- Bed-linen, set of towels and duvet included.
- 24h/7 days phone number to call for emergency and assistance
- Support, queries, general matters during your stay.
The reservation policy is biweekly and the price varies:
- Entry date: FULL MONTH AND DEPOSIT paid upfront.
- Arrival date: lease started
- Discount Allowed: 2 to 3, 6 months discount available
To reserve a room, you will need to present your ID or passport and a copy of your work contract or official student documents.
- Pets are not allowed
- Smoking not allowed
- Couples allowed for double bed but rent and bills raise up to 900EURO for a month
- Single Professional workers and Postgraduates / Masters students pay 650EURO for a month
Number of roommates
Size of the room