$1100 for a private Master suite in a furnished 2bd 2ba apartment on the Hillcrest/Northpark border near University Ave. Room includes an on-suite private bathroom, spacious walk in closet, deluxe king bed, wall mounted flat screen, as well as access to common areas such as dining, kitchen, living room ect. Looking for a single roommate beginning April 1st, possibly sooner, and the unit will be available to show for now, move in Sept 15th - Oct 1st.
- This 1100 sf second floor unit offers vaulted ceilings, fireplace, skyllight, and a well appointed kitchen optional off street dedicated parking spot negotiable.
- 65" Smart tv has access for your Hulu or Netflix account, and soothing evening lighting mode offers deep blues and reds to help you wind down at night.
- Steps from main transit lines, walking distance to many of San Diego's hot spots, as well as grocery adjacent.
- Would be sharing the apartment with a 20 something male from LA that works in the craft beer industry. Very clean, respectful, easy going, and gets along with almost anyone.
- Water, sewer, and trash included; Electric and Internet to split (aprox $25 each depending on usage)
* Although pets are amazing, unfortunately not for this space.
3919 Mississippi St, San Diego, CA 92104, USA
Number of roommates
Size of the room